Parent and student goal review

Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name: Jordyn
Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
What strategies have you used to improve ? have you made progress?how do you know?
Next step is
To improve in writing



  • Work at home
  • Do writing before school
  • Use writing menu
  • Write poems,narratives
           descriptions
Write in paragraphs .
Use descriptive language.
Use different writing structures

Improve reading.




Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:


Get better with my number knowledge







  • Work at home
  • Do math before school
  • Do rain forest math
  • Do 15 minutes of mathletics every day
Got all my maths activities done when asked .

Been working on times tables and basic facts .
Work on 8 and 9 times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WALT Know what different words mean

My reading goals

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate