Music blog post


How did you go about achieving this?
Worked as hard as I could to get it finished
What resources were used to help you?
Device to write down our wrap.
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people?
I was collaborating with Daphne.
How did you find the process?
A little difficult because you had to find a lot of words that rhymed.
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap?
Collaborating and finding words to rhyme.

What might be your next step?
Make it more interesting.


I wake up on Monday,
Pretending to be sick,
‘Cause everyday on my way to school,
You push me into the ditch.


You pass rumours around, and push me to the ground, you throw me into the school pool, you think you’re just so cool!
I’ve told the teacher many times,
But all the bully does is lie!

I have to fake the flu to get away from you.  Why do you taunt me and haunt me?
by Daphne and Jordyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WALT Know what different words mean

My reading goals

Maths term 2